Once students have completed work on Whooo's Reading, you can view summary data on your Dashboard, which shows recent activity and progress.
You can dive deeper into data reports and student work on your Data page:
On the Data page, you can adjust the type of data displayed by using the data category drop-down menus at the top and the blue drop-down menus below those, including time frame:
This will display the work completed or data statistics within the parameters you specify.
You can take various actions on the work listed, such as view or edit scores, send work back to students for revision, or post a comment for a student.
You can print data on the Data page using the Print link in the upper right. (Please note: Printing may not be supported in Firefox. We recommend using Google Chrome or Safari).
Detailed breakdown of the data available on the Data page:
Goals - View your students’ progress toward the custom goals set for them.
- Click a student’s goal progress to access that student’s work on the books table
- Add parent email addresses to involve parents in goals progress efforts (Silver/Gold)
- Edit your custom goals
- Click the Goals drop-down, then select Other Stats to see more stats. Use the drop-downs on each column to customize this table. See below for a list of all stats available.
Books - View books your students are reading, as well as reading data.
From the drop-down menu, you can select:
- Books - List of books sorted by student, including details about the book and all student activity and work completed for each book.
- Reading Logs (Silver/Gold) - A list of reading logs, sorted by student and then by date, with the options to edit, exclude/include from goals, or delete the log.
- Log Calendar (Silver/Gold) - A calendar for each student, displaying the reading logged each day
Quizzes - View your students’ quizzes, where you can read their responses.
Use the Edit, Feedback, and Analyze tabs to:
- Edit the score
- Exclude from Goals
- Delete the quiz
- Leave comments for the student
- Allow student to revise the quiz
- View standards, scoring red flags, etc.
- View a scoring breakdown for each answer
Writing - View all of your students' writing, not including Exercises (Gold). Select the type of writing to view using the drop-down menu.
Use the Edit, Feedback, and Analyze tabs to do the same actions above, under Quizzes.
Exercises (Gold) - View completed and assigned intervention exercises
- Using the drop-down menu, select exercises (completed by students) or assigned exercises (all exercises you’ve assigned).
- Un-assign an exercise under Assigned Exercises (hover over exercise)
- View completed exercises under Exercises by clicking on the exercise.
Reading Level - View data focused around students' reading levels and the reading levels of books they are reading.
- Reading Levels - See students' reading levels based on grade default, a level you entered, or on the results of our Reading Level Diagnostic assessments, sorted by assessment date.
- Reading Level Graph - A line graph for each student showing the books they’ve read over time in relation to their reading level.
Other Stats - All of these stats are available under the Goals drop-down if you select Other Stats and adjust the columns using the header drop-down options:
Note: Many of these stats are affected by the timeframe specified.
- Last Quiz - title of the text the student most recently quizzed on
- Last Quiz Date - date of the most recent quiz
- Last Quiz Score - most recent quiz score
- Average Quiz Score - average score of all quizzes
- Quiz Passing Rate - percentage of quizzes passed
- Quizzes Passed - number of quizzes passed
- Quizzes Below Level - number of quizzes below student’s reading level
- Quizzes By Level - number of quizzes below, at, or above student’s reading level
- Currently Reading - title of text most recently added via any activity
- Minutes - number of minutes logged
- Pages - number of pages logged
Here is a video walk-through: